Thursday, February 23, 2006

So excited!!!

Hey again. It's looking more and more like I'm the only person that reads my blogs (so sad, really, I know =P). Either way I feel it's productive to type out my "thoughts and musings" as they come.

Today I made my first purchase off of eBay. Ever since I created my account on the site (sometime in the summer, I believe), I've been somewhat apprehensive about buying something from it. It all seems so shady and questionable; even though many people I know have done it without a hitch.

Anyways. I bought 1 ticket to the Metric concert happening tomorrow night (Fri., Feb. 24/06) at Kool Haus in downtown Toronto. Why 1, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. It's because a friend of mine is going and since I'm a fan of the group she convinced me to buy a ticket as well. That's the extent of that. I'll be going with her and her friend (whom I've never met). I haven't gotten in contact with her since I won the auction, so I hope to sometime soon :S.

So yeah, this concert, I'm terribly looking forward to it. It's going to be my first one! I know, it's incredible how a 21, nearly 22, year-old hasn't been to a concert before. I've come close many-a-time, but it's never happened.

Tomorrow in betwen my two classes I'm gonna go and pick up my ticket from the guy. Hopefully everything goes well. It's gonna be a busy day overall tomorrow, I know that much.

Well I think I've exhausted my primer of the concert tomorrow. I plan on taking in everything I can so I can write a pretty comprehensive piece on how it went. It's a good experience; both writing and fun-wise =P.

Peace.