Friday, August 15, 2008

Need a little help!

Hey if anyone bothers to stop by and read this anymore I'm looking for a creative and original name for a blog.

Yes I'll still post entries to this one on a semi-regular basis, but for school as a class we have to make individual blogs about our experiences in the field of PR (public relations).

So I'm open to your suggestions, just try to have PR or something with Communications in the title if you can!

Thanks everyone.

Oh, and so far on my own I've come up with a list. Not the greatest examples but here they are!

- PR Thoughts and Musings (creative no?)
- Two Sides of the coin (has to do with my taking journalism and having a little understanding of what goes on in the mind of a journalist)
- Spin Cycle (corporate communications is known for spinning a lot of its work to promote whatever the cause/company wants)
- BlogSpeak
- PReporting (just came up with that on the fly)
- Corporate PReporter


HELP!