Thursday, April 12, 2007

Limbo

Well.. I've been pretty neglectful of this blog over the past...well this whole year up to date. I haven't been posting very much. I haven't had the urge. It's not like I don't want to post, I just can't seem to post something I feel is post worthy. Once that thought of posting meaningful writing up here hit me, it never really left, so you've seen the decline in my blogging frequency.

Anyway, I'd like to say life's been pretty good over the past little while. Work's been pretty boring but I've had great friends to help pass the time over email haha. I've also been going out with my friends a lot more and having a good time whenever I can.

I'll likely not look for a job right away, but just work at the factory for the summer to save up for a vacation as well as think about where i want to go with my career and all that fun stuff. Things are looking good for me to get day shift finally this year as well. Last year I was hoping to work with Alex, but he'll be doing his co-op in the office half of the factory of all places.

I'll be updating the side panel stuff but not the blog; not until it means something again.

Peace.