Sunday, March 05, 2006

If ever I had a lazier day....

Today I managed to wake up at a sexy 2pm. This must have been a record for me...had to have been.

My brother came by to visit. He dropped of his fiancée's recently deceased cat's stuff for my own cat. Her and her family are back home in Portugal; he's got their house for himself, no cat to bug him anymore either.

Anyway, my breakfast was my dinner (we eat at ungodly early hours when my Dad gets his way) at around 2:30pm-ish. I ate all of it. Im a fat-ass (not really).

After sitting around for a bit, he left. We then took my nephew home...yada yada yada.

I then just chilled out and relaxed for the rest of the night. I decided I would finish watching Hustle & Flow. Turns out it wasn't a bad movie; pretty good actually. After i finished that I felt the need for another, so I watched Amélie. It was recommended to me a while back but I never had an interest or need to watch it...until tonight; it just seemed that I had to watch the damn thing...so i did. It was really well done too, not the greatest movie I've ever seen, but it was funny and entertaining. Certainly different from what I'm accustomed to.

That was my day up until now...11:45pm. I hope to read my book (A Time to Kill - Grisham), or if that fails I'll watch a nother movie; I feel weird. I've got the week off so I'll be catching up on a lot of things I think.

-Peace