Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tedious

While the teachers and the colleges have been giving eachother the silent treatment over this labour dispute, I've been sitting at home.

Approaching 18 days now I haven't been at school, learning. 11 of those days are class time, but only 7 have been actual class time missed for me. Either way, 18 days of sitting on my ass is driving me insane.

Sure I've gone out on the occasion and I've gone to work, but what's a few hours out compared to the majority of the day stewing in my own mind.

I've never realized how much school actually keeps me from going crazy from myself. I spend so much time pre-occupied with it that I don't really pay attention to my inner thoughts.

I guess that's why this is so scary for me to experience now, so suddenly. I haven't really spent this much time alone with myself in a very long time.

It's not that I don't want to go out. If someone offered I'd jump at the chance to get out of the house. Since nobody's really offering, I don't do much. I can't just go by myself to a mall and chill out; I'm not like that for some reason. Sometimes it's okay, I'll do it, but on a day-to-day basis I figure I'd like company with me.

I dunno, this is somethin I felt I needed off my chest.
This feeling usually creeps up in the post 2am hours when I SHOULD be sleeping but am not.

I'm done....i think.

peace.