Monday, March 13, 2006

No Monitor for me...yet.

As the title says, I haven't gotten my monitor yet.

Today I woke up at like 2-2:30pm (again) and I didn't feel like going out much. Also, as I usually do with semi-big purchases, I was having second thoughts about getting it.

My day went by rather uneventfully. My brother was over by the time I woke up. His fiancee is in Portugal so she obviously couldn't make the visit. I had spaghetti today, my favourite food ever!

The biggest news of the day was that I finally won my first coffee on Rrroll up the Rim to win by Tim Horton's!!!!!!!!

Yes I was so excited I took a pic of it all. =P

I later was talking to a friend of mine and he owns a store downtown for computers and whatnot. He was telling me he'd sell me a monitor from his place. I figure this week I'll drop on by and get one from him.

The college's are still striking so I figure I'll be off atleast another week. Good stuff.

ok I think I've exhausted all I can talk about today.

Peace.