Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yup.......

Even though this post may say the 8th, I'm writing for the 7th of March.

So yeah, the colleges did end up going on strike, putting us 150,000 lowly community college students out of our education for however long they take to fix the problem. The problem as I know it is the teachers want more full time teachers hired. They were offered a nice raise over 4 years I believe, but turned it down. Right now the prospects of a slightly longer vacation are looking inviting.

Today I got up around 1pm I think. I didn't do much since I had work later in the day, so I finished watching Into the Blue, which i started last night. The movie was okay. It had Jessica Alba, which is always a positive for me.

After I ate I left for work, but before I went in I stopped by Future Shop for a little purchase or two.

I decided to buy Lost in Translation, as it's one of my favourite movies ever, and I didn't think having a downloaded version was fair. Today was also the day that the latest Harry Potter movie came out. I blame my nephew for my addiction to this stupid wizard. I've read all the books and watched all the movies. Now that he's out of the Potter craze, I'm kinda pissed because I have no one to share it with. Meh I guess :P.

Work was pretty uneventful. I got to read my book a little bit which is always a plus. Although since my friend was also working, I didn't get a chance to finish it as I wanted to. Again I guess I'll go meh.

Well that was my exciting day.

Peace