Monday, March 06, 2006

March Break Madness ensues.....

Okay so I've started my March break off with a BANG. no I'm just shittin' ya; I've done jack all, really.

Today I woke up at a reasonable 10-something AM. I was proud of myself.

I spent most of the day reading my book. It's been such a long while since I've been able to do that and I relished every minute of it. I have a little more than 100 pages left; it's quite an accomplishment for me as I get sidetracked so very often.

Last night after I posted I tried to watch another movie but fell asleep a half hour in. Tonight I watched it again. It was Suspect Zero starring Ben Kingsley. This movie sucked. That's that...I'm not even going to give you a description. DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE. There.

I'm just bored right now. I'm trying to figure out which movie I have, but haven't watched, but would like to maybe give a try at watching. It's just too hard. They all suck. I used to go on this movie downloading binge, just for the simple reason that I could. I havent watched a good third of my (who knows how many) movies.

I'm sure I'll figure something out after I post and I'll fill you all in on the exciting details after! Can't wait, eh?!

Ohhhh..... I think college's in Ontario are going on strike or something. This is all very bittersweet for me. I'm lazy by nature, and this added break sounds so welcoming. But added school in May, the month of my birth, doesn't sound so awesome to me. I'm thinkin I don't want a strike, but if it pays off in the short run my lazy self will enjoy it, even if it means school in May. That's that.

Peace.