Saturday, March 11, 2006

Insert Creative Head Here

I am beat. It's now about 10:30pm. I've been up since before 6am because I had to go to work, as is my Saturday norm. I go through peaks and valleys of awakedness/tiredness. Sometimes I'm lying on my bed, half-conscious of my surroundings and ready to die. Other times I am wide awake and bouncing off the walls.

Today at work wasn't too bad. I got a little high, not as much as I wanted to; I think this is becoming a habit as long as the shite is available. Me and my friend (mostly me) pissed off the mechanic we go to who tells us which A/C units to clean and whatnot. He's a grumpy old guy and we get him pissed off every week; it's too fun.

After work I picked up a GameCube fighting game called Naruto: Clash of Ninja. It's an anime show i semi-watch now, but I enjoy the fact that it's in game format. Yeah I'm a nerd, wanna fight about it?! (Family Guy ;) )

I also managed to get downtown today. I dragged my nephew along with me. We just walked along Yonge from College to the Eaton Centre. Stopping in the various stores along the way. Mmmm...We also had a Big Slice pizza. If you're ever downtown and you enjoy pizza, this place has the biggest slices ever! It's just south of Gerrard, on the east side of Yonge.

We walked through the Eaton Centre afterwards. I didn't end up buying anything, although I was tempted to buy shoes yet again. Bah.

I think I've decided that I want to buy a new monitor for my PC. Ever since I got my laptop, the monitor has looked crappy, and it's slowly dying on me as well. So I think maybe tomorrow I'll head over to Future Shop and pick up a new flat screen for me!!!

Game Time.

Peace