Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mid-week holiday awesomeness

It's the middle of my reading week. Truthfully I'm starting to get sick of myself. Everyone I know is working. Whenever someone's available to do something, I'm working! I don't think I've watched more movies in a shorter time frame than I have this week. Today was no exception.

I actually devoted most of my day to reading/finishing my book A Time To Kill by John Grisham. Man, I saw the movie a couple years ago and it was good, but this book is awesome, even though I have pictures of the actors in my head. I don't think I'll read another of Grisham's books though, this one had a great story line and I just think it's meant for me to only read one of his books.

When I found out LOST was going to be a repeat tonight I got a little angry, then resigned myself to watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Hella long movie it was, as they all are. It was still really well done. The kids are getting better at acting as the series moves along. I like how the movies keep relatively in tune with the books too. Unlike the LOTR series (although they were still pretty good).

During HP I paused it and made a run over to Walmart because I had a major craving for some chips. While I was there i ended up spending more money than I planned to, as usual. Stupid things too. Like Advil (I didnt have a headache), a Stapler (wtf), and body soap & gum (okay those 2 were somewhat of a necessity).

After that movie I had time to kill (as if i didnt before), so I watched Lost in Translation, which I jsut bought on DVD. Man, that movie is soooo good. Even better on a real DVD =P

That concludes my night.

Peace