Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Chappelle here I come

Hey all. I'm happy because I'm finally going out during the middle of the week. Not only that, I'm going to go see Chappelle's Block Party. I've been dying to see this movie since I heard about it like a month ago.

I'm proud to report that I had a wonderful streak of 2 roll up the rim wins. When I went to redeem my coffee tonight though, it came up a loser :( ah well. I got an XL after 11pm tonight. I guess this means I'll be up for a lonnnggg time :S

I had a pretty productive, though uneventful (as usual), day at work tonight. I love my tuesdays because when I finish sorting out the uniforms we wear, I can just lounge in the room and read my book til the buzzer goes to end another day. Tuesdays are about the only real day I actually read my books. If i dont get my cushy job for one reason or another, I get so grumpy and take it out on everyone *hmph* I get angry just thinkin about it =P

Man I've got nothin to write, so I'll call it a blogging night.

Peace