Sunday, June 25, 2006

So sleepy

Ahhhh...

Tonight I just got back from a day at Wonderland. I'm kinda pooped from allergy pills I popped so I don't know how long this'll take or how well you'd be able to understand it.

So it all began on Saturday after a long-ass day of shopping to get my nephew (25th) things for his birthday and giving my Dad a barbeque (everyone chipped in) for HIS birthday (23rd). At night I went out to watch The Omen and it was alright I guess; nothing terribly special.

After the movie I slepte over at Alex's place but I ended up getting like 3 hours tops of sleep. We just chilled and had a modest 6 beers between us. I was drunk, but not to the point of being stupid. So yeah we just watched TV mostly.



This morning our friend Kashaf came and pickedus up and we headed to the park (not before a Timmy's run and the damn lady ruining my bagel order). It was a great day overall. We got to go on the large majority of rides worth going on and the weather made it totally worthwhile. The best part of the day was in the water park area and actually swimming for the first time in around 2 years or so.

After I got home I found out England beat Sweden 1-0 on a goal from David Beckham (left, below). I had just bought an England car flag as well so I was happy! And I wish I caught the Portugal vs. Netherlands game because it looked like a battle.