Saturday, June 10, 2006

Oh what a day...

My saturday started relatively early for the first time in quite a while. I planned to get up at 8:30am to watch the England vs. Paraguay match but I ended up sleeping through the first 29 minutes of it. I missed the only goal but it was an entertaining game for the most part; even if the refs blew a tonne of calls.

So a little after the game finished I headed out, as planned, to go spend some money. I went and bought my Lacoste polo shirt that I've been wanting for well over a month now, for whatever reason I don't know. Either way, I was excited I got the purchase out of the way and it felt good to buy it. Here's what it looks like (not mine, just the same colour):

So yeah, over $100 later I looked to buy some sunglasses. I decided to look at the Raybans but the ones I liked didn't suit me at all so I had to move on. I wanted to get a pair of Puma sunglasses but I couldn't find them anywhere, even online they're sold out. I was going to call it a day but then I figured I'd head down to the Eaton Centre and see what it had to offer. A tonne of walking later, I found nothing that interested me. I did see Raybans I liked but they were about $240 and I don't feel like spending THAT much on sunglasses; atleast not yet.

Today I also bought Garden State. Now I can add another video out of my top 10 that I own.


Annnd I bought two books tonight as well:

Hopefully I'll read these two within the coming decade. I've been so horrible with my reading.

That's enough for today. Now I must finish watching this riveting game between Edmonton and Carolina.

Peace.