Saturday, June 03, 2006

Darien Lake trip in motion!!

Tonight during a night out to celebrate my friend Alex's birthday and consequential graduation from school (although he still has another year at a different college to do) we got plans moving forward for our trip to Darien Lake.

So four of us plan on heading down to the New York State amusement park/camp site in July from the 21st to the 23rd. We plan on staying in one of their RVs with A/C and microwave and a stove. So we aren't really 'roughing it' at all but it's more hardcore than staying in the hotel.

We'll be leaving on Friday afternoon, as my friend Kashaf (who's driving) has to work half a day. So we'll get there in the evening and hopefully enjoy the park for a lil bit. I enjoy the park a lot but I'm going for the fun times at the camp and whatnot. We'd end up returning on the Sunday; be home in the evening I presume. I also will convince them to do some outlet shopping on the way back. A must for traveling over the border in my opinion.

It'll be sweet going down this time since the last time was when I couldn't drink =P After the park closes at night it'll be amazing to just sit in front of the fire and have a few beers and enjoy the weather.

This time though we're bringing a shitload of water so as to not have to drink the putrid stuff they provide. Last time it was soo gross I could barely stomach it.

Hells yeah. I can't wait!!