Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Suck it up, suckah!

Over the past while I've been reading a lot about people discussing their problems with or angst towards certain situations at work, about politics or life in general and I haven't helped but feel a sense of disconnection with it all.

Maybe I keep things simple by not delving too much into the way people act when around one another, who knows?

I find that other people seem to look at the world in ways that seem, to me anyway, as if everyone was out there to get them; a scapegoat, if you will, for their lack of self-provocation to fix whatever problem they're facing at the time.

I'm not sitting here writing this as 'Mr. Holier-than-thou I've never bitched in my life.' I've done it plenty. It's just hearing situations from others that has made me realize I'm only accountable to myself and people aren't out to get me.

In the end, we all face day-to-day issues regardless of our race, genger, height, age or weight. It is up to us as individuals to start doing something about the problem instead of bitching and moaning about why the problem exists.

Peace.