Wednesday, April 19, 2006

9 Days Left

I am approaching the finish line of my 2nd year of my program and man, this final push is going to be entirely too tedious.

With 9-days left in the year I have to do the following:

World Religions Essay - Due: April 21 - Done.
World Religions Final Test - On: April 21 - Worth 20% of final mark - 3 tests make up 60% :(
1000 Wd. Magazine Article - Due: April 24 - Technically haven't started yet.
Interviewing Class Interview (hopefully) - April 25
(Go to work on April 25 as well)
1000 Wd Question/Answer Magazine Article - Due: April 26 - Will finish on Friday evening.
Annotated Copy of 1000 Wd. Magazine Article - Due: April 28 - Will hand in with Article
World Religions Mosque Site-Visit Presentation - On: April 28 - Out of my hands at the moment
1000 Wd. Interviewing article - Due: April 28 at latest

So yeah, this is what I have to look forward to for the next week and a half or so of my life.
I am about ready to literally pull my hair out of my head. The hardest part of all this is that, since I'm not interested in really doing this work, I'm having trouble getting motivated to get it done. However, I want to come back next year because I don't want 2 years of my life to be for not, as it were. It will get done, I'll tell you that much. It will get done.

I can easily do everything on this list, but the most daunting one would have to be the 1000 wd magazine article that is due on April 24. I am not aiming high (60% is the pass mark and I intend to be right there).

Okay so with that, I leave saying that my next 9 days will see limited blog activity, aside from monitoring the comment page(s). If I post more than 2 blogs in the next 9 days then it will be painfully obvious that I am not doing my work. Unless of course in my blog I have a really good reason for not doing so :).

With that I'm out.

Peace.

p.s. - I have a countdown thing too now :P - My birthday is approachin'! w00t