Friday, April 07, 2006

A little design crazy tonight

Tonight I went all out and redesigned this here blog.

I chose this blog template over another one that looked really awesome. It was of a window with rain on it. I might go to that one again, but this has all whitespace on the right side and it fits better, whereas the Rain one was darker and the white seeme distracting. The link to check out the site is on the sidebar If anyone wants to take a look.

I couldn't find many worthwhile "Blogger" templates. There were plenty of myspace ones, but either the picture wasn't appealing or the layout was questionable (all myspacey and such). This one is something similar to what I wanted originally. I was hoping to find a B&W photo print of some kind of pathway lined with trees. Those kind of pictures, in fact many B&W pictures, are intriguing me more and more. I figure soon I'll purchase one for my room; that or wait until I move out and can be more creative with my living space.

Moving on, if you've visited my blog this evening you may have realized that I moved my music video posting and put the video itself on the sidebar. I figure it's easier for me to update the site as well as not have people be bothered by many a video that are playing; instead you only have to deal with one at a time now ;).

I might tweak something here or there, but I think I'm done for the night.

Peace.