Friday, March 24, 2006

Washroom Reno Part Two

Well I'm back again with another bathroom update:

Washroom on Wednesday:

As you can see, tiles are actually being placed on the wall now.

The front and back walls of the bathtub area aren't put on yet, and the top smaller tiles havent been fitted either.
Another day without a shower and I'm on the fritz.













Washroom on Thursday:

Give it to me the responsibility to take essentially one picture per day to post for this blog and I end up forgetting to post a damn picture >:(

Anyway I have an excuse. I got up too late and they were still working on it. Also, when I got home from work I absolutely had to take a bath, regardless of how nasty I feel taking a bath is.
I managed to take it and it was the most caution riddled bath ever. I couldn't get water anywhere outside the tub because the caulking still wasn't on the walls. Either way I was clean! or semi-clean, whatever!

Washroom on Friday:

I had to work from 3pm today for cleaning the A/Cs at work because I don't have to go in tomorrow. This being the case, I didn't have much time after I woke up to take a picture of the washroom.
After I got home from work tonight I took it. That's why it looks yellower, because of the light.
So the tiles have been put all over the walls now, all that's left is the caulking and putting on of the door, which will happen tomorrow, I hope.



The washroom isn't really near completion, but my bathtub is, which means a shower is on the horizon sometime soon!

Since I don't have to work tomorrow I'm headin out with my friend and we're hittin a café in Kensington Market, which should be fun, if not interesting. After that I have to head to Eaton Centre again so I can hopefully find a couple gifts from me mah and youngest nephew. After THAT we may head to our friend's store and talk to him about a potential trip to Darien Lake in the summer. It looks to be a lengthy post tomorrow so stay tuned! :D

Peace