Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bathroom Reno Post 1

Okay so my parents decided they would renovate our main bathroom. This means for the length of time it takes them to finish the thing, I can't take a shower. It has inspired me to create somewhat of a photo log of the progress of said washroom renovation.

Day 1 - Sunday - Pre-Reno

As you can see this is our bathroom, before it's been touched. You can't see from this picture however that the tiles only go to about slightly after the picture ends.

Day 2 - Monday - The Reno Begins


As we enter the first official day of renovations, we can see that all the tiles have been removed and their little square leftovers are showing.

We were a little concerned about all that darkness at the bottom, but apparently it wasn't mould or anything. I dunno...looks suspicious to me. Ah well, it's on its way out.









Day 3 - Tuesday - Progress continues to be made!


All that nasy walling has been removed and the bare wood planks are left remaining.

There's no turning back now for the renovation. It must be finished now.

A shower would be nice right about now, but they said I can't take one for some reason. Bah! I say, Bah!









Another update will come in about three days with the same essential format. Whether you want it or not :) (It occupies me, sadly)

Peace