Sunday, March 26, 2006

2 Days Left til School

Today started pretty much like any other Sunday I guess. I woke up before noon, which is always refreshing. For once in a very long time I actually didn't want to go on the computer; it was a very weird feeling.

I just sat in the livingroom most of the day with my Mom and nephew and watched whatever crap was on TV at the time. Around 2pm I guess, my brother and his fiancée came over for their obligatory Sunday visit. It was her first visit after spending 3 weeks in Portugal with her parents visiting family and whatnot.

Later in the day after taking my nephew home, my Mom and I had some argument over how long the grout is supposed to stay before you can shower again. She had told me that the guy at Home Depot told her like 7-12 hours while my Dad and Cousin told her like 7 days or some crap. Anyway she told me how my Dad was telling her this 7 day business, but she confused it with her idea of 12 hours before showering.

The jist of it is that I pointed out to her that she said my Dad said 12 hours, so I told her that she meant he said 7 days. Now I don't know how she misunderstood me, but we ended up arguing over it. This wasn't a terribly big deal because my family argues about the stupidest things all the damn time. The problem I have is that I hated myself for raising my voice over something so juvenile as that. We hardly talked after that, but it's because we, and everyone else in my family, are stubborn like that. We'll be fine come tomorrow.

Well I had to get that off my chest, as it's been bugging me most of the night.

In other news, there are two days left until school resumes again (tuesday) and I still haven't done anything productive with regards to my pre-march break homework. I have some 4-pg essay to write on a 10minute radio broadcast I managed to wake up early enough to record on Thursday. I also have to piece together a radio story from a thing I covered back in February. I don't know if she would accept it due to it's lack of relevance, now that it's nearly a month later. Oh well. There's a few other things I have to do as well but I'll try to stress them out when I have to. GOD I don't want to go back! :(

Anway that's enough out of me tonight I think.

Peace.