Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's 3am, I can't sleep...

I've been laying in bed for the past hour and a half or so, trying to fall asleep, but dammit I just can't seem to do that.

I don't know if it's because I'm anxious (or completely not) to get back to school tomorrow, but for whatever reason I can't sleep, so I decided I would post on my blog, as I had denied myself this small pleasure today in my aims to get school work done.

Well today (Monday) started off fine, I suppose. I set my alarm for 10am so I would get myself up and get my work done early! I always say that night me is always more enthusiastic and responsible than morning me, but I never seem to remember that. Anyway, I awoke to the radio but I obbbviously didn't get up. I just layed there, drifting in and out of consciousness for two hours before I decided to turn off the radio. 12:30pm rolls around and I decide if I stay in bed any longer I would officially be grossing myself out.

So I went downstairs and made myself some noon-hour breakfast of Shredded Wheat (Yes I'm a grandpa, but I love my Shredded Wheat (with sugar!!!)). I ate and read my book and had a jolly old time doing so. 1pm rolls around, my new favourite TV time of the day because it's time to enjoy my Cosby Show! :D Today, though, I made a pact with myself that I would limit it to one episode (as TBS plays 2 of everything back-to-back, it seems).

After Bill and his craaaaaazy antics, I got busy.....doing school work that is. I had to piece together a news story for radio, which I thought was going to be simple as hell, but turned out to take an hour and a half. Grrrrr I was angry. This put me off doing any work for a while. I told myself I would get back to it by 6pm.

6pm rolls around and I actually manage to stick to my deadline and start on my essay assignment. For this we have to create point form notes on the setup of the news broadcast that we recorded from the radio station (as ive mentioned before). This ended up taking me an hour and a half again! Okay. enough is enough. I want a coffee; I'm gone. So I drove over to Timmy's and picked up a delicious coffee with an even more delicious Canadian Maple donut. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm good. Long story short(er), I got 3/4 a page done on the essay and I gave up doing anything by 11:30pm. After that I just listened to some music (Red Hot Chili Peppers and MIA mostly) and watched my Daily Show and Colbert Report.

I am now here, and I am not now tired....nah who am I kidding? Hmm....a washroom reno update sounds interesting! haha I get hardly any feedback on that stuff, but even if i did I would still post it out of spite! ha! which i think I'll do....in the next blog.

Peace.