Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Washroom Reno Part 3

Hi kids! Welcome back for another exciting adventure of...Washroom Renovations!!!!! a.k.a. When can I take a damned shower??!!

We are entering the 6-9 day range of the washroom renovations with this post, and it is getting ridiculous. I've taken a couple extremely cautious baths, but that is not what I want, no, need.

Saturday Washroom:

What is this you ask? Well friends, this has nothing to do with furthering my chances of taking a shower, that's what.

It is actually a ceiling fan. They decided they would install a ceiling fan, instead of finish the damned bathroom. Good call Dad.

Oh, and this is all they did the entire day.




Sunday Washroom:

Ha funny story really. My Dad told my cousin to not bother coming over today. Yeah.

Monday Washroom:

This picture pretty much sums up the entire day's worth of work my Cousin (and Dad) did.

The tiles were grouted superbly, in my opinion.

The faucet and handles were put back, to my greatful appreciation.

The frame for the new door was put on. This I was happy for because it means I can take a shower tomorrow, after I get home from work at nearly midnight :D
.....I hope anyway :S

There it is, installment #3 on the washroom renovations. There will be plenty more, for when they finish with the tub area, they will move on to finish the rest of the room. Hopefully in record time, but knowing my Cousin and Father, that's damned near impossible :) Oh well, I'm not doing it, that's all I have to say.

I'm still not tired. What the hell is wrong with me?!

Peace.