Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend of disconnect

This weekend...I don't know what was up, but I felt disconnected with everything.

That sentence may seem like a negative view on my life and all that, but it really isn't. I felt disconnected, but at the same time, it was great. I haven't worried about anything that's been plaguing me lately and it just seemed almost cleansing.

Aside from going to work, getting my haircut and watching the Leafs kick Philly's ASS, my Saturday was pretty uneventful. Today I guess is even less eventful haha.

Ah well, as I said, I'm actually cool with that this weekend. I feel energized to get back to school and finish my final 3 weeks. I'm feeling more confident about passing now. Only one assignment am I worried about, but that I can probably pull out of my ass and get my passing C (I hope). I cannot do this over again. I think if I don't pass, I'm probably done with Journalism.

Well for the rest of the night I think I'm going to read my book. I'm sick of seeing it on my 'Currently Reading' side panel thing. I haven't put enough time into it. I only have something like 83 pages to go too!

I'll update my music video thing too while I'm at it. What's the feedback on that? Annoy anyone? Please you immensly? (for that may I suggest new plastic bed sheets? ;) - I'm lame)

Alright.
Peace.