Thursday, April 27, 2006

Jays Game

Tonight I had a night out courtesy of a friend of mine who works at the Roger's Centre (formerly SkyDome) and can get tickets (and pretty awesome ones at that). Her best friend had to work so she wasn't able to attend, so I got asked. How special, yes?

Another friend of hers cancelled for last minute work reasons, so it ended up being myself, her and another friend. I was forewarned about this friend. I was told she was crazy and hyper and somewhat annoying. However, when I met her she was a little bouncy, but not at all annoying. I got along fine with her and had a nice time.

Anwyays, the game was a pretty good one. The Jays beat the Orioles 8-2 and now are in 2nd place outright (i think) in their division! Go Jays! I'll post 1 pic of the game in progress (as seen from our awesome seats, 20 rows back from 3rd base), but that is all unfortunately.



Peace.