Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Summer! :D

What an awesome 24, or so, hours it's been!

Yesterday I had work (not so awesome). At work I asked my boss if I could work day shift for the summer (asap - end of august). I told him my saturday boss, Frank wanted me to ask him if I could work. So, he said he didn't see a problem with it, and the way things were looking, even if I didn't get to do cleaning on the roof (aka summer of tanning), then I could do some other work on day shift!! :D:D:D I was so happy for the rest of the night because of this.

Today was just amazingly relaxing. My first real day of experiencing summer. I got up at Noon, ate, and baked in the sun for 3 hours while reading and later listening to music. I got an amazing tan, even though it's just my arms, legs and face. I'm slightly burnt as well, but not too much, so I'm actually enjoying it haha. My rest of the day will consist of watching Bleach, Naruto, Alias, Smallville, Huff, or anything I can get a hold of until hockey comes on late tonight.

Here's my backyard view and the amazing sun accompanying it:

Peace.