Monday, May 01, 2006

It's Official

It's official. I'm 22. I feel old.

I don't know what is was, or is, about this particular birthday, but something just hit me where I suddenly felt this change. On everyone of my other birthdays I was happy to add another year to the total; it didn't matter, I didn't feel the effects of my own aging process.

This time however, as I've mentioned before, I feel the maturity setting in. I feel life is taking on an entirely new meaning for me. It feels as if it's a big turning point in my life and everything will start falling into place sometime soon.

On the other hand....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! :D :D :D

The RAM for my laptop that my friend got me wasn't compatible or something, so I'll have to wait on getting that. Three other friends got me funny gifts, which I appreciate as well. I got a Lionel Hutz and (Unkie) Herb Powell Simpsons toys, a bottle of Grizzly Hot Sauce (i think that was the name. i dont have it on me) and a Leafs piggy bank in the shape of a BIG beer bottle. Thanks guys! :D

My parents gave me my new Logitech 5.1 speakers yesterday :D The thing is I don't have the proper sound card to experience their sexiness. So that's next on my list of things to want.

Here are a couple of my gifts (as I currently do not have them all with me or I can't find a picture.)