Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Chillin' Out Maxin' Relaxin' All Cool...

Ahh, only a couple days left before I'm on holidays!!! I can't wait!

First off: This weekend will be killer. We're heading down to Darien Lake (In NY State) on friday afternoon. We'll get there pretty late, but that's unavoidable because of schedule conflicts. No biggie. I don't mind if Friday night will consist of unpacking and relaxing to some music and one too many beers. Saturday will be spent mostly at the park going on all the rides and whatnot. I know a lot of people will be there but I hope it won't be packed because I wan't my money's worth dammit! We'll leave Sunday in the PM and hopefully we'll be able to do some outlet shopping as I've been looking forward to that for some time now.

During the week life may not be as eventful, but that's totally up to me and what I do with my time. I really don't mind staying at home for a couple days and chilling the fuck out to the best of my abilities.

Then the next weekend will be the trip of all trips as I'm heading over to Montréal to visit Monika! It's so weird and spontaneous of me, but I figured, 'Hey, why not?!' and so I'm doing it. Oh and it's cheap as hell to bus it so that was another major factor. I'm sure it'll be a great time perhaps (definitely) filled with a drunken haze. I've never been to Montreal so I'm looking forward to doing it very much.

For my final week I don't have much of anything planned but I'll let the chips fall where they may and have a fun time doin whatever lands in my lap.

Now only to survive the next two days at work and I'll be set! Oh God I don't want to go in :(

Peace.