Sunday, July 09, 2006

You're super, man

Haha..all joking aside I went, wait, I was beckoned to go see Superman Returns tonight. To be honest I was TRYING to plan a night out on some patio drinking some alcoholic beverage(s), but it wasn't meant to be.

Okay so on to the movie.

Kal Penn drives boat.
Kal Penn cuts crystal.
Kal Penn drops crystal into water.
Kal Penn looks comically scared.
...
Kal Penn builds a projectile launcher of some sort.
...
Kal Penn plays cards.
Kal Penn kicks Superman.
Kal Penn squashed.

Okay so maybe that wasn't the movie but do you see what I'm seeing? The guy does a bunch of stuff. He gets an decent amount of camera time for a minion, but he says NOTHING.

Throughout the entire movie I was having to create lines for the poor guy. When they showed a closeup of his head after dropping the crystal I pictured him saying: "Dude, I'm so high right now." When I saw him another time I thought: "Dude, lets go to White Castle." When I saw him kicking Superman I envisioned him saying: "Dude, what did you do with all our weed?!!"

Oh and the movie was pretty good. A more coherent review is on the side panel for a limited time :)

Peace.