Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Money come back!

Yesterday I found out the cost of my school tuition for next year. I was shocked. I didn't think it'd be so much at around $2,500. Granted it's not NEARLY as much as a university or something, but since I had a second semester of job placement I figured it'd be significantly less.

We've got about 10 days to pay for it so by then I figure I can have a nice sum left over. I also have to have money for my Darien Lake trip coming up about the week after so I'll be feeling so poor come mid-month.

I guess after that I'll have to *sigh* start paying attention to what I do with my money again. OR maybe I won't and I'm just worrying about nothing :). I want to be able to go out basically whenever I'm asked this summer and so far I think I've done pretty well, so I don't feel like stopping just yet. The good part of it all is that after paying for school I won't have to worry about paying for anything except for bills!