Friday, July 14, 2006

My Top 10 Beautiful Women

For the many of you who are wondering who in celebrityville I find attractive I have compiled a top ten list for you. I've got to tell you though that this list isn't fool-proof and there's someone who I haven't put on that I'd go "Damn! Why didn't I put her on?" that a commenter will mention, no doubt.

Here it goes...

Number 10: Stacy Keibler - 26 year old performer born in Baltimore, Maryland. She has starred in Dancing with the Stars and on WWE. This woman has legs til no end and she's just gorgeous all around.

Number 9: Kristin Kreuk - 23 year old actress born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She stars on Smallville and in Neutrogena commercials. On this list she probably shows off the least skin, but that doesn't matter. She's incredibly gorgeous.

Number 8: Vanessa Marcil - 37 year old actress born in Palm Desert, California. Has acted in General Hospital and on Las Vegas. I think I first saw her on Head & Shoulders commercials a lonnggg time ago. But she's on Las Vegas now and as hot as ever.

Number 7: Josie Maran - 28 year old model born in Menlo Park, California. Has done modelling for Maybelline and starred in Need for Speed: Most Wanted. I saw her in some Sports Illustrated swimsuit model show a few years ago and she stuck with me :P

Number 6: Keira Knightley - 21 year old actress born in Teddington, Middlesex, England. Starred in films such as Pirates of the Caribbean and Domino. I don't know what it is about her, but I just know she's incredibly beautiful.

Number 5: Angelina Jolie - 31 year old actress born in Los Angeles, California. Starred in films such as Taking Lives and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Okay that picture says enough.

Number 4: Kate Hudson - 27 year old actress born in Los Angeles, California. Starred in films such as Almost Famous and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I think I started liking her in Almost Famous when she played Penny Lane. In How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days she was cemented as a favourite of mine.

Number 3: Jessica Alba - 25 year old actress born in Pomona, California. Starred in films such as Sin City and Into the Blue. I think I've been attracted to her since she was on Flipper when I was younger.


Number 2: Scarlett Johansson - 21 year old actress born in New York city. Starred in films such as Lost in Translation and The Island. I never used to be attracted to her until I saw Lost in Translation. Then I began to notice her "hawtness" everytime.


Number 1: Rachel McAdams - 28 year old actress born in London, Ontario, Canada. Starred in films such as Mean Girls and The Notebook. She's just so hot. Brunette or Blonde she seems to pull off either with ease. I thought she was gorgeous in Mean Girls, but in The Notebook she's freaking immaculate (yes, that's right).

Alright so there you have it folks, my top ten most beautiful celebrity women out there today. I think blogger was telling me something because I've been trying to get this post finshed for about a day or two now. It wouldn't let me upload more than like 5 pictures, and sometimes not even any.

Okay so lemme know what you think. Left any glaringly obvious ones off my list? You know you wanna mention them so go ahead ;)

Peace.