Friday, July 21, 2006

Darien Lake, Bitches!

Tomorrow I'm leavin for Darien Lake with my two buddies and we're gonna have a hell of a time. I'm just here to say that I'll be gone from your bloggy lives for a few days. Although with my obsessiveness for all things Internet it'll likely be on Sunday night that I'll be visiting you all again.

I'm not bringing my laptop as I originally planned. It'll be a test of my willpower because I think going on the computer has, over the years, become an addiction. That seems too harsh of a word but you get my drift.

Today I had planned to get all my shite done for the trip. I didn't. I ended up waking up after 12pm and my day was essentially shot. I was able to make it to the bank and buy some American moula at around $1.15 CDN. Bullshit.

Tomorrow is going to be hella hectic. I've cancelled my driving range plans because of it.

I've got to go to the store and get chips and some other kind of junk food to eat. After that I'm heading to the Greyhound station at the mall near my house to buy my bus ticket to visit Miss Monika in Montréal. Then after that I'm heading down to my barber's to get a haircut. I don't really need one but it'll be my only time with the car as my mom is back to work next week and I've got my weekends booked.

After I've done all that I'll get ready and perhaps head down to Alex's place and wait with him while Kashaf comes to pick us up. We're leaving a couple hours earlier too so that means we may get time to visit the park for like an hour or so if we're lucky.

So yes, I'll not be commenting or chatting with any of you and I'll be thinking of you as I'm adventuring. Plenty of pics will be had, but only a select few will get to see more than what I decide to post. Bwahahahaha.

Peace.