Thursday, July 27, 2006

*yawn* Long day

Since I was a little angered at not having done my outlet shopping on the way back from Darien Lake, I went out today to do a little making up!

I needed shoes anyway. My Pumas, god bless them, were getting old, and the flap thing on top was beginning to get on my nerves. Also hearing people keep asking me if they were soccer or baseball shoes got a little annoying.

So I went out looking for shoes. I found them. They're Pumas as well, but they're more along the lines of the Adidas superstar ones ala Run DMC. I would've preferred to stay along the lines of the sporty type shoe that I had, but these ones fit like a glove right off the bat so I took 'em.

Here's a pic of the same shoes:


So yeah, that's them. It took me a little contemplating to get over the plastic blob at the back, but after a bit it sort of grew on me. I also got a sweatshirt for when it gets cooler. It felt hot just trying it on in the AC of the store. Oh, and I got some pants as well; not jeans, and I'm happy for that.

Moving on. I think I'm totally excited about going to visit Monika tomorrow. I cannot wait! Now I gotta start packing most of my shite. Oh and I need to visit the bank as I'm low on l'argent.

I wanna SLEEP!!

peace.