Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh, Southpark

School came early today

Today I woke up dreadfully early (8am) to make the trip down to my school so I could purchase my Metropass (at a discount, or else I wouldn't bother). I also had to give them forms to fill out for a seperate matter. While talking to the woman she said I hadn't registered my courses, but I clearly had - on August 8th to be precise. She told me to go to another computer and print them off. I said I would and tried. I forgot however, that the new system makes it impossible, for me anyway, to print them off. I later returned and talked to another woman who said my schedule had in fact been built and there was nothing for me to worry about.

I've heard of bad experiences with my school involving all campuses, but I've had little to say until today. Sometimes the incompetance of others can be so entirely stressful. Ugh.

I'm ready to be 'Outsourced'

After I was finished with school I went to the mall near my house to check around for clothes. I've come to not liking clothes shopping over the last while. I can't really explain why, but it's just become such a hassle. I looked everywhere, but found nothing I wanted; I've become too picky I believe.

Having given up on looking for clothes I went into HMV to look around for a larf, because the CDs there are usually way too much than I'd spend, and since I don't own a CD player outside of my computer anymore, I don't bother buying them. After that I went looking at the DVD section. I noticed the new Russell Peters DVD Outsourced on the shelves. I wanted to buy it from the moment I heard about it when he was on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Since it was only $14.99 I picked it up. I haven't watched it yet, but I will soon enough. He's freaking hilarious and I recommend him to all :)

Tickets came, more tickets bought

After I got home I found out I had mail waiting for me. Last week I'd ordered tickets for the Leafs Blue vs. White Inter-squad game where half the team plays the other half. I've gone to these things the past few times and they've been pretty fun. I figure it's a good, cheap way to see them and it's a good afternoon spent getting amped up for hockey :) The game is also at the Ricoh Coliseum where the AHL team Toronto Marlies play, which I think will give us more access to the Leafs if the spot is available where they normally walk past. Oh, and the tickets each came with vouchers to go to any Marlies game during the season. T'hey're awesome to watch and always a fun time.

Shortly after getting my tickets I went on the computer to check the ole' e-mail. I found out that Lily Allen, whom I found out about on Myspace, is coming to Toronto in October and also it's hella cheap. Awesome! I bought tickets to it, naturally =D

"Mr hat is a two-timing whore. Now we learn from Mr. Twig." - Mr. Garrison, South Park

Sorry, south park is on and I couldn't help it.
Peace