Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Why do bad things happen to good people?

I find myself asking 'Why do bad things happen to good people?'
I can't seem to ever find the answer though
I don't know if anyone ever can
It just happens that way
that good people
get shit on
always.
Balls,
yes?
I dunno what the hell that is, but it gets my point across, sorta.
I find that people in this world who mean well always seem to have to go through adversity. It makes people better and strong in the end, yes, but the majority of the time it appears that people who have complete disregard for others always get ahead twice as easy, with half the regrets.
Sure nobody's perfect; we're human, that's expected of us, but good people are those who try to be good, and look out for others when they can. I just get really pissed off when I hear about good people going through such shitty situations and there's nothing you can do but say "Hey, better luck next time!" or "You could always have it worse off."You know, shit you gotta tell people to help them feel better, but you know it'll do nothing in the long run.
I hope I'm wrong and in the end the asses of the world will come to pay for their questionable ways and the good people will be happier at the end of the day.
Peace.