Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I hate computers

I am so pissed off right now! Ugh!

My big computer has been wonky for the past while and I need to get a new motherboard for it. The problem is that I've been unable to work out a proper time with my friend who has his store, so he can fix it for me. Now after next week he'll be going on Ramadan and basically will be AWOL for a month.

Oh but that's not all. Today I took my laptop in to school, plugged it in, then when i turned it on, the screen didn't work! My friend figures I hit it against something or the plug at school sucked.
Now I have to send it in to Toshiba and get it fixed or something. With my luck too, the big computer will konk out on me in the mean time and I'll be left with nothing unless I'm at school.

There goes all my shit on my laptop now :(

Such a fucking bummer...