Thursday, September 21, 2006

Survey says?

I stole this from Monika who in turn stole it from someone else. I can't help myself sometimes...

Grub-ology:

* What is your salad dressing of choice? I think cesar.
* What is your favorite fast food restaurant? I'm picky, but I'll go with Taco Bell
* What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Wimpy's is gross, but a nice place to eat.
* On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? The more drunk, the larger the tip.
* What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Spaghetti!
* Name three foods you detest above all others. Olives, Feta cheese, and yeah boiled carrots.
* What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Anything with Chicken, mixed Vegetables and rice/noodles
* What are your pizza topping(s) of choice? Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Green Peppers, Mushrooms.
* What do you like to put on your toast? umm... Butter or Peanut Butter or Jam
* What is your favorite type of gum? Anything but the kind my place makes =)

Tech-ology:

* Number of contacts in your cell phone? I'm not counting. Let's say 20.
* Number of contacts in your e-mail address book? Again. But let's up it and say 40? sure.
* What is your wallpaper on your computer? It's over there --->
* What is your screensaver on your computer? Screen savers are no good.
* Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Saved? Not any more!
* How many land line phones do you have in your house? I don't use them, buuuut...5
* How many televisions are in your house? 4
* What kitchen appliance do you use the least? The thing below the stove...umm.. i can't remember its name.
* What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? the format? AM640 in the morning, then I do the mp3 thing the rest of the day.

Bi-ology:

* What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Others decide that not me.
* Are you right handed or left handed? Why I'm left handed.
* Do you like your smile? Not even.
* Have you ever had anything removed from your body? wisdoms, tonsils...that's about it
* Would you like to? I can't afford to lose any more...
* Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Why not, sue me!
* Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Not sight....Hearing I think.
* When was the last time you had a cavity? Like 10 years ago...
* What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? A skid at work i think.
* Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Does passed out count? If so, a few times =P

Misc-ology:

* If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? uhh, no thanks
* If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I don't want to change it
* How do you express your artistic side? I write, I used to draw, I'm beginning to take pictures.
* What color do you think you look best in? Black, Darker Red, and I like Blue but probably darker is better
* How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? Til shower, then i'm gone.
* Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Nope.
* If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? I am bound by society's conventions thank you, but for the sake of this survey, no.
* How often do you go to church? I've been in a church once, and it was for a funeral when I was about 10.
* Have you ever saved someone's life? I'm too busy savin my own.
* Has someone ever saved yours? Not directly,but there are people and situations that have changed my perspective a lot.

Dare-ology:

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

* Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Of course.
* Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Probably not
* Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? No dude. No.
* Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Again, no.
* Would you never blog again for $50,000? Screw y'all I'm takin my money and runnin
* Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? If someone asked ME to pose it'd be a magazine that clearly no one reads so whatever man, I'd do it (haha yeah right)
* Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I'd regret it, but I'd have one thousand dollars in cash money!!
* Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? no man.
* Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? It'll grow back, right?
* Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? It's sad, but no.