Monday, November 06, 2006

Am I actually growing up?

Today my Mom wanted me to go with her to help with her *shudder* Christmas shopping. She wanted to look at buying a couple gifts before it gets too busy and when she won't have time to do anything because she'll be making us amazing treats.

Anyway we went into Scarborough Town to find something for my Brother's fiancee. However, the store she wanted to look in unfortunately closed down. We then went to look for something for my sister. That took us up near my school by an art store. While there I was looking around and got the urge to start drawing again. So I picked up a sketch book and some pencils.


After finishing up there we went to the Best Buy and found my brother's gift. Next door to the Best Buy was a Home Sense. We checked it out because it was all new and stuff. In there I found two cook books. Let me get one thing straight: I don't cook anything that involves much effort. However, after looking at this Japanese cookbook and one about pastas and whatnot, I wanted them for the future. So weird.

Well that basically sums up my day in a nut shell.

Peace.