Friday, September 22, 2006

The dreaded Hiatus rears its head...

EDIT: I got my big computer fixed so my hiatus was only a short-lived one. I was lucky enough my friend offered to do it that night and I got it back today (saturday). My laptop will have to wait though.

Hey all.. With my computers both deciding to die on me at the same time, I'll probably not be blogging as much for a while.

Just an update: I have to replace the Motherboard on my big computer ($160). On my laptop the lcd screen conked out on me. They say my warranty ended on September 3rd, yet I bought it on October 16th or something. I don't have the receipt anymore, so I'm not too sure I can fight it. This might mean I'd have to pay for it out of my own pocket... *sigh* and it isn't pennies either from what I've been told...

If by any slim chance my computer decides to stay on long enough, and I have something valid to say, I'll post something.

Since I'm lucky enough to have computers at school I'll be visiting your blogs regularly and commenting as usual. I'm not too sure I'd post from there though.

There will be no msn as well. *sigh* I'm going to go nuts here. Ever since I got my first computer I don't think I've been without it for any real period of time. Even when the Internet dies I get all antsy and don't know what to do with myself.

Okay I'm out for now.

Peace.