Friday, November 10, 2006

Interesting...

The first bulletin on myspace that got me to publicly repost is this:

Set up your media player or mp3 player to random and fill them in the order they play.

I hate some of the songs that I have on my player, but whatever. Pretty fun if you can resist the urge to cheat.

opening credits- Ageless Beauty – STARS

waking up- Nazi Punks Fuck Off – Dead Kennedys

first day of school- Like My Style - Black Eyed Peas ft. Justin Timberlake

falling in love- The Chokin Kind – Joss Stone

fight song- Just a Moment - Nas

breakup song- Mosh - Eminem

prom- New York Minute - Mobile

life’s ok- Now I Know - Rihanna

mental breakdown- Country Grammar - Nelly

driving – From Creation – Thievary Corporation

flashback- Chariot – Gavin DeGraw

get back together- One Mic - Nas

wedding- We Are All On Drugs - Weezer

final battle- The End of an Act – Team America World Police OST

death scene- Calculation Theme - Metric

funeral song- Shut Your Eyes – Snow Patrol

end credits- At the Bottom of Everything – Bright Eyes