Saturday, December 09, 2006

Boffed

It's a word a friend and I made up. Disregard it. The title wasn't coming to me.

Well. My stories are all done. My magazine was printed and accept for a few problems that resulted in the spending of more money, it turned out beautiful according to my friend Dharm who's currently holding them all.

I'm extremely happy this thing turned out well because myself and my group have spent the entire semester working on creating this and it's kind of like our little baby in some respects. Now my writing wasn't up to my standards by any means, but the design of the thing is what I looked forward to the most and I believe we came out on top of the rest of the class.

Overall my stress levels have dramatically dropped. The only two things that are really bothering me at the moment are #1 my internship which I don't have and #2 the fact that I'll never see these people again; most anyway.

I've only become serious friends with about a handful and the others I can say goodbye to in time, but what I'll miss the most is the daily interaction with the group as a whole. Even those I didn't really gel with I'll miss. It's like I'm reliving high school all over again. Accept this time there's less people I'd like to be rid of.

So of late my mood's been pretty somber mixed with extreme stress. My health I think has shown it too. From infrequent weighing at my friend's place I figure I've lost a good 5 or 8 lbs. over the past month or so. For me this isn't good at all because I'm pretty much wasting away as it is.

After work tomorrow I'm heading down and picking up my share of the mags and then I'm going to spend all afternoon doing my Christmas shopping, which I haven't started yet!!

That's the update.

Peace.