Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A whole nutha level...

With school ending on the 15th, everything is coming to an end.

And the end isn't coming easily.

I've got my final magazine story to finish writing this week. I haven't started because I'm an idiot who can't prepare properly.

After finishing that, I have to take all of my 4 published stories' pictures within the next week.

During this next week or so, our magazine group has to finish laying out all of our stories, our cover, table of contents, etc. so we can send it to the printers to make into our magazine. THAT'S going to cost probably over $115 at the worst possible time of the year.

I've got my photo editor responsibilities to handle for the paper. I've got to finish a story that should've been finished on Monday for the online version.

I'm fucked.

But I'll pass.

I think I'm completely fucked however when thinking about my internship next semester.

I haven't got one yet. It's the end of November. Fuck!

I don't know what I'm going to do. For school I'll settle for whatever mark I get in anything, but for my internship, if I'm going to take it anywhere, I want it to be the right place. So I'm suffering from a bit of indecision on that front.

Everyting is hell around me and I'm not even caring anymore. As you can tell from what I've written I'm stressed, but I'm completely not at the same time.

I was just talking to my friend Margot last night when we went for coffee. I told her about how last semester (winter 06) I began to not care about anything as much. Since then it's become more balanced, but I'm still on the teetering edge of complete lack of care. I should be on the right side of apathy, worrying about things as any healthy person should do, but with a sense of calmness I suppose.

Stress. I hate it. Things like this and Myspace so don't help me, but they're also therapeutic in a way too.

Peace.