Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hold that thought...

So I was supposed to begin my placement on Wednesday but after heading down there on Tuesday to deliver my police letter, things changed.

It turns out they want me to begin this Monday coming so they can work out som HR issues and get everything setup for my arrival. That and it would be better to start on a Monday as opposed to a Wednesday.

I've been pretty anxious to get started because I've been doing nothing for the past few weeks. However, the delay couldn't have sounded sweeter to my ears. You see, on Monday I woke up really late after going to bed at a ridiculous hour and I had a headache and body cramps and such. I attributed this to too much sleep and my body paying me back. Later on in the afternoon I became extremely achey and cold. For two hours I lay on the couch in the living room writhing in pain and coldness. After that time I became significantly better, but I still had a cough and a bit of a runny nose and such.

Since then I've been sick with the aches but mostly the cough and extreme fatigue. I'm not a doctor type so I'll pill pop as I usually do and tonight I think I'll go get some multi-vitamins or something and see if that helps.

So yeah, this delay couldn't have come at a better time, even if I cant really enjoy my last week off properly!

Peace.